John Glen MP is the Economic Secretary to the Treasury
John Glen has been a guest on 4 episodes.
340. Interviews: John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury
July 19th, 2019 | 12 mins 47 secs
In today's episode, we bring you an amazing interview with John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury! David Brear meets him at Her Majesty's Treasury, to talk about his role, what excites him about London's booming fintech scene and so much more!
Ep. 232. 11:FS Presents One Fintech Nation - Bringing the Nation Together: The Network Effect
July 6th, 2018 | 32 mins 16 secs
atom, financial inclusion, fintech, monzo, motive, network effect, onefintechnation, sybenetix, technation, uk, uniting
In our final One Fintech Nation episode David takes a look at how fintechs and banks can work together. Our series with Tech Nation has looked at fintech solving real problems, UK fintech from an international perspective, and what's happening in UK fintech outside of London. This episode brings it all together.
Ep. 228. 11:FS Presents One Fintech Nation - The UK as a Fintech Hotspot
June 22nd, 2018 | 29 mins 25 secs
11fs, fintech, fintech bridges, technation, yolt
In this episode Simon Taylor takes a look at what makes the UK a fintech hotspot. In association with Tech Nation we examine what's going on in fintech across the country that makes it so attractive to set up here.
Ep. 198. Insights: HMT's International Fintech Conference
April 4th, 2018 | 48 mins 30 secs
We are recording at the International Fintech Conference in London! Simon interviews a bevy of fintech experts for their insights into the next year:
- David Duffy, CEO, CYBG and recently named Fintech Envoy to England.
- Eileen Burbidge, HM Treasury’s Special Envoy for FinTech and Partner at Passion Capital
- Al Lukies CBE, Motive Partners; PM’s FinTech Envoy
- Nikhil Rahti CEO, London Stock Exchange Group
- Adrienne Harris, Chief Business Development Officer and General Counsel of States Title, Inc.
- Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Global Head of FinTech, EY
- John Glen MP and Economic Secretary to the Treasury