September 23rd, 2019 | 1 hr 51 secs
11:fs, banking news, financial services, fintech
David Brear and Sarah Kocianski are joined by some great guests to talk about some of the most interesting stories of the last 7 days, including: SCA is here! (Kinda), GoCardless launches in the US, and accordingly to The Telegraph students are getting payday loans to help fund their love of avocado on toast. All this and much more on today's Fintech Insider News.
April 4th, 2018 | 48 mins 30 secs
We are recording at the International Fintech Conference in London! Simon interviews a bevy of fintech experts for their insights into the next year:
- David Duffy, CEO, CYBG and recently named Fintech Envoy to England.
- Eileen Burbidge, HM Treasury’s Special Envoy for FinTech and Partner at Passion Capital
- Al Lukies CBE, Motive Partners; PM’s FinTech Envoy
- Nikhil Rahti CEO, London Stock Exchange Group
- Adrienne Harris, Chief Business Development Officer and General Counsel of States Title, Inc.
- Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Global Head of FinTech, EY
- John Glen MP and Economic Secretary to the Treasury