June 22nd, 2018 | 29 mins 25 secs
11fs, fintech, fintech bridges, technation, yolt
In this episode Simon Taylor takes a look at what makes the UK a fintech hotspot. In association with Tech Nation we examine what's going on in fintech across the country that makes it so attractive to set up here.
April 4th, 2018 | 48 mins 30 secs
We are recording at the International Fintech Conference in London! Simon interviews a bevy of fintech experts for their insights into the next year:
- David Duffy, CEO, CYBG and recently named Fintech Envoy to England.
- Eileen Burbidge, HM Treasury’s Special Envoy for FinTech and Partner at Passion Capital
- Al Lukies CBE, Motive Partners; PM’s FinTech Envoy
- Nikhil Rahti CEO, London Stock Exchange Group
- Adrienne Harris, Chief Business Development Officer and General Counsel of States Title, Inc.
- Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Global Head of FinTech, EY
- John Glen MP and Economic Secretary to the Treasury
March 30th, 2018 | 57 mins 7 secs
Recording live at Blackrock’s WealthTech 2018 at Code Node, London we bring you an interview with Blackrock's Stephen Cohen on why wealth finance and tech are going to come together in the near future.
We also have a roundtable with practical insight into buzzwords, acronyms, gamechangers, emerging tech and the death of spreadsheets.
And to cap things off we have another interview this time with Eileen Burbidge, Partner at Passional Capital, on the major trends of the moment and where wealth sits within that.
Hosted as ever by the inimitable Simon Taylor.