Fresh from the 11:FS Awards, our hosts David M. Brear and Rachel Pandyan are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Alex Johnson, Founder at Fintech Takes
- Paul Delaney, Head of Commercial, Chip
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- HSBC sell retail and wealth business in Mauritius as it refocuses on Asia
- Chip reports first profitable quarter
- EU and parliament reach agreement on new instant payment rules
- Klarna launches global rollout of creator and retailer growth tools
- Booth supermarkets to ditch self-checkouts in North of England
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!