Our expert host Kate Moody, Strategy Director at 11:FS, is joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Alia Mahmud, Customer in Residence, Regulatory Affairs for ComplyAdvantage
- Siddharth Venkataramakrishnan, Banking and Fintech Correspondent, The Financial Times
- Dann Bibas, General Manager, International, Public.com
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Klarna silence their doubters as year to date losses improve 78% against last year
- One in eight high street branches in the UK are expected to close in 2023
- Airwallex and Public.com are partnering to launch a new investment platform
- Switzerland could have the toughest ALM regulations in Europe.
- Nigerian BaaS platform Anchor raises $2.6m
- Santander launch a new campaign to raise awareness of romance scammers
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!