Our expert hosts, David M. Brear and Jason Bates, are joined by some great guests to bring you a deep-dive into building a new banking product from the ground up!
This week's guests include:
- Adrian Oropeza, Head of Products, Milli Bank
- Bethany Wilson, Head of Marketing, Milli Bank
Following our “how not to build a bank” double episode last month, we're giving you a look at how a real life bank should be built.
The bank in question is: Milli Bank, a mobile bank from the First National Bank of Omaha, which 11:FS was involved in bringing to market
In today’s show we talk about how Milli bank was brought to life, from concept to launch and beyond, with the people who were there and made it happen!
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- PayPal launches PYUSD stablecoin backed by the US dollar
- Knot API raises $10M from Amex, Plaid amid deposit war
- Finance industry needs to be 'more accessible' for those who didn’t go to university
- Apple Card’s Savings account reaches over $10B in deposits
- Pockit app raises $10m to bring financial stability to underserved communities
- Drake's collab with Shopify is a messy virtual mansion stocked with exclusive merch curated and designed by the rap star