Our expert hosts, Benjamin Ensor and Kate Moody, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- London pension fintech Smart gears up for deals after $95m funding injection - 5:00
- Robinhood launching 24-Hour weekday stock trading - 17:45
- Tiger Global looks to cash in part of $40bn portfolio of private companies - 28:40
- M-KOPA snaps up $250M+ debt, equity for its asset financing platform - 37:50
- More red faces at Revolut after boss accidentally hits the wrong phone button, sparking a probe - 46:55
- ZestMoney founders resign in wake of failed sale - 48:55
- George Osborne to chair Italian investment firm Lingotto - 51:00
This week's guests include:
- Dan Barker, Chief Marketing Officer, Smart
- Sophie Winwood, Investment Principal, Anthemis
This episode is sponsored by Thredd
Global Processing Services (GPS), the payments platform trusted by the leading issuers to process billions of transactions a year, has changed their name to Thredd. Why Thredd? Thredd, because their tailored payment processing solutions are the thread that connects payments innovators of the future. Thredd, because they are true partners, becoming part of the fabric of your business as it grows. And Thredd because it just feels right. Find out more at Thredd.com.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. It’s hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David M. Brear, Ross Gallagher, Benjamin Ensor, and Kate Moody - as well as a range of brilliant guests. We cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Send us your questions for the Fintech Insider Mailbag here
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
- London pension fintech Smart gears up for deals after $95m funding injection
- Robinhood Launching 24-Hour Weekday Stock Trading
- Tiger Global looks to cash in part of $40bn portfolio of private companies
- M-KOPA snaps up $250M+ debt, equity for its asset financing platform
- More red faces at Revolut after boss accidentally hits the wrong phone button, sparking a probe
- ZestMoney founders resign in wake of failed sale
- George Osborne to chair Italian investment firm Lingotto