733. Super.com raises $85M and First Republic scrambles to be saved
Episode 921 · May 1st, 2023 · 1 hr 3 mins
About this Episode
Kate Moody, Customer Strategy Director at 11:FS is joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Sophie Guibaud, Co-Founder and Chief Commercial & Growth Officer, Fiat Republic and Co Author of the Embedded Finance Book: When Payments Become An Experienc
- Hussein Fazal, CEO, Super.com
- Tui Allen, VP of Product at Ampla
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Super.com raises $85m for savings super app
- Could First Republic be the next SVB? -
- Shopify launches eCommerce payments tool with help from Israeli fintech Melio
- More Banks Join European Instant Payments Pilot From End 2023
- Klarna unveils AI-powered personalised shopping feed
This episode is sponsored by Thredd
Global Processing Services (GPS), the payments platform trusted by the leading issuers to process billions of transactions a year, has changed their name to Thredd. Why Thredd? Thredd, because their tailored payment processing solutions are the thread that connects payments innovators of the future. Thredd, because they are true partners, becoming part of the fabric of your business as it grows. And Thredd because it just feels right. Find out more at Thredd.com.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. It’s hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David M. Brear, Ross Gallagher, Benjamin Ensor, and Kate Moody - as well as a range of brilliant guests. We cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Send us your questions for the Fintech Insider Mailbag here
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!