Our expert hosts, Benjamin Ensor and Amy Gavin, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Collin Galster, VP - International, Nova Credit/Non-Executive Director, Nova Credit UK
- Umer Suleman, Global Head of Risk, Wahed Invest
With soundclips from:
- Mauricio Magaldi, Global Strategy Director of Crypto, 11:FS
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Nova Credit becomes UK’s first cross-border credit reference provider - 5.25
- Aramco-backed fintech opens bank branch in London to help Muslims invest - 17.20
- US banks plan payment wallet to compete with PayPal, Apple Pay - 28:45
- Brazil and Argentina to discuss common currency - 40:55
- Keyzy raises £3m to help first-time buyers get a leg up on the property ladder- 48:40
- India's PhonePe tops $12bn valuation in new funding - 50:25
- Fintech Insider mailbag - 52:00
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. It’s hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David M. Brear, Ross Gallagher, Benjamin Ensor, and Kate Moody - as well as a range of brilliant guests. We cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Send us your questions for the Fintech Insider Mailbag here
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
- Nova Credit becomes UK’s first cross-border credit reference provider
- Aramco-backed fintech opens bank branch in London to help Muslims invest
- US banks plan payment wallet to compete with PayPal, Apple Pay
- Brazil and Argentina to discuss common currency
- Keyzy raises £3 million to help first-time buyers get a leg up on the property ladder
- India's PhonePe tops $12 billion valuation in new funding