Our expert hosts, Kate Moody and Ross Gallagher, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Lindsay Davis, Head of Markets, Atomic
- Geri Cupi, CEO and Founder, Twig
With soundclips from:
- Paul Lloyd, CMO and Co-Founder, Snoop
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Millions of Brits would struggle to cover extra £20 a month as the cost-of-living crisis continues to bite - 4:00
- Twig acquires Vybe Technology - 16:20
- Fintechs call for clarity over Open Banking reforms - 28:00
- Stripe ranked world’s most valuable fintech in 2022 - 37:45
- Australian BNPL Humm 'retreating from England' as market worsens - 46:55
- Cashless Denmark records a year without bank robberies - 48:05
- NatWest CEO receives damehood and FinTech Scotland chair recognised in New Year Honours - 49:45
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. It’s hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David M. Brear, Ross Gallagher, Benjamin Ensor, and Kate Moody - as well as a range of brilliant guests. We cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Send us your questions for the Fintech Insider Mailbag here
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
- Millions of Britons would struggle to cover extra £20 a month as the cost of living crisis continues to bite
- Twig acquires Vybe technology
- Fintechs call for clarity over Open Banking reforms
- Who were the most valuable fintech companies in 2022?
- Australian BNPL Humm “retreating from England” as market worsens
- Cashless Denmark records a year without bank robberies
- NatWest CEO receives damehood and FinTech Scotland chair recognised in New Year Honours