Our expert hosts, David M. Brear and Kate Moody, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Andrea de Gottardo, CEO, Kroo
- Jessica Cath, Head of Financial Crime Project Delivery, Fintrail
With soundclips from:
- Natalie Ledward, Head of Vulnerable Customers, Monzo
- Charlotte Fereday, Product Director, 11:FS
- Marc-Alexander Christ, Co-founder & CFO, SumUp
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Kroo lands full banking licence - 4:10
- Credit Suisse bank found guilty over money laundering charges - 16:20
- Digital bank Volt, which ‘wanted to change the world of banking’, shuts down - 26:30
- ‘Shopping is a nightmare’: how ADHD affects people’s spending habits - 32:10
- JPMorgan Chase tells employees the bank will pay for travel to states that allow abortion - 44:45
- SumUp raises £507m at a £6.8bn valuation - 49:30
- Fintech Insider mailbag - 53:30
This episode is sponsored by FullCircl
You’re under pressure on multiple fronts – demanding customers, competitors making a grab for market share, regulatory scrutiny, and high cost-to-serve. So, what to do?
Whether you’re a bank or financial services company, future-ready transformation can only be achieved by implementing a holistic Customer Lifecycle Intelligence (CLI) strategy.
This new whitepaper explores how CLI will help you find the right customers, onboard them faster, and keep them for life. Check out the whitepaper here!
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. It’s hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David M. Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates and Gwera Kiwana, as well as a range of brilliant guests. We cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
- Kroo lands full banking licence
- Credit Suisse bank found guilty over money laundering charges
- Digital bank Volt, which ‘wanted to change the world of banking’, shuts down
- ‘Shopping is a nightmare’: how ADHD affects people’s spending habits
- JPMorgan Chase tells employees the bank will pay for travel to states that allow abortion
- SumUp raises £507m at a £6.8bn valuation