Our expert hosts, Benjamin Ensor and Nicole Perry, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Kate Drew, Director of Research, CCG Catalyst
- Bence Jendruszak, Co-founder & COO, SEON
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Amazon is adding a 5% fuel and inflation surcharge - 3:30
- Fraud prevention fintech SEON raises $94m to expand globally - 14.30
- US consumer agency sues TransUnion for deceptive marketing - 27:15
- Decacorn Brex expands into financial services, lands DoorDash as a new customer - 36:55
- Robinhood revives plans to launch in the UK with deal to buy crypto app Ziglu - 46:00
- Better.com announces more layoffs, citing mortgage market turbulence - 47:10
- Nubank secures $650m credit line for expansion in Mexico and Colombia - 48:45
- NFT of Jack Dorsey's first tweet struggles to sell - 50:15
This episode is sponsored by Alto IRA
Did you know the majority of people are investing in cryptocurrency through a taxable account, when they could be using an IRA and avoiding or deferring the taxes?
With an Alto CryptoIRA, you can invest in crypto without tax headaches. Create a free account in minutes. Choose from over 150 coins, and invest with as little as $10. No setup charges and no account fees.
To open an Alto CryptoIRA with as little as $10, just go to www.altoira.com/insider
This episode is sponsored by TrueLayer
Let’s face it, cards were not designed for online. Payments can take days to settle, hurting customer loyalty. While high fraud, clunky checkouts and expensive fees mean millions in missed revenue.
At TrueLayer, we’ve made instant payments available for businesses across Europe and the UK. So you can cut costs, fight fraud and get money moving fast.
To learn more visit: www.TrueLayer.com/payments.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. It’s hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David M. Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates and Gwera Kiwana, as well as a range of brilliant guests. We cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Amazon is adding a 5% fuel and inflation surcharge
- Fintechs are under pressure to stop Russian sanctions evasion. This start-up raised $94 million to help
- U.S. consumer agency sues TransUnion for deceptive marketing
- Decacorn Brex expands into financial services, lands DoorDash as a new customer
- Robinhood revives plans to launch in the UK with deal to buy crypto app Ziglu
- Better.com announces more layoffs, citing mortgage market turbulence
- Nubank secures $650m credit line for expansion in Mexico and Colombia
- NFT of Jack Dorsey's first tweet struggles to sell