Ep107 – Why Asia-Pacific will rule the Fintech world
Episode 7 · August 22nd, 2016 · 1 hr 16 mins
About this Episode
Key stories this week:
- Alibaba Makes VR Payments Play : LINK
- Standard Chartered rolling out Touch ID across APAC and MEA : LINK
- Fenqile gets $235M to get people paying in “happy installments” : LINK
- Hong Kong start-ups starved of banking services : LINK
- 15 R3 Members Trial Distributed Ledger Tech for Trade Finance : LINK
- ANZ hire Maile Carnegie from Google – doomed to fail? – LINK
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe below using your favourite podcasting app!
The post Ep107 – Why Asia-Pacific will rule the Fintech world appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep107 – Why Asia-Pacific will rule the Fintech world appeared first on 11:FS.