Our expert hosts, David Brear and Kate Moody, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Ron Kalifa, OBE, Chairman of Network International and Future Learn
- Charlotte Crosswell, CEO of Innovate Finance
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- The Kalifa Fintech Review 03:22
- Basiq brings Open Banking to bear on consumer BNPL debt as AfterPay teams up with Stripe 31:58
- Former Bank of England Governor Mark Carney joins the board of Stripe 39:21
- Brex files for bank charter 48:18
- Michael Bolton wants you to break up with your brokerage 1:03:19
Banking as a Service is deconstructing the banking stack.
It's enabling brands to embed finance more easily, and to tailor financial products to specific customer needs.
This is presenting new opportunities for specialised providers and offers banks extra revenue streams.
Download our report for a comprehensive, no BS view of what Banking as a Service is and what it means for the industry.
Head to bit.ly/bankingasaservice.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
- AfterPay scores BNPL collaboration deal with Stripe
- Former Bank of England Governor Carney joins board of digital payments company Stripe | Reuters
- Brex files for bank charter
- UK Black-owned challenger Atmen to launch in March - FinTech Futures
- TransferWise rebrands as plain old 'Wise'
- Nationwide launches startup challenge to tackle poverty premium
- Michael Bolton wants you to break up with your brokerage | Financial Times
- UK’s global fintech leadership bolstered by new review - GOV.UK