Our expert hosts, Simon Taylor and Kate Moody are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Rhian Lewis - Author of the Cryptocurrency Revolution & Co-developer of altcoin portfolio tracker CountMyCrypto
- Nicolas Weng Kan - CEO of Yolt and Yolt Technology Services
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Tesla says it has bought $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin
- Yolt brings Open Banking to mortgage lending
- Monzo on course to raise a further £50 million
- Klarna opens first bank account; eyes $500 million fund raise
- Anonymous fintech start-up Millions raises $3 million and gives away cash on Twitter
This podcast is brought to you by Jack Henry Digital the pioneer and creator of personal digital banking that helps community financial institutions strategically differentiate their digital offerings from those of MegaBanks, BigTechs and FinTechs.
Banking as a Service is deconstructing the banking stack.
It's enabling brands to embed finance more easily, and to tailor financial products to specific customer needs.
This is presenting new opportunities for specialised providers and offers banks extra revenue streams.
Download our report for a comprehensive, no BS view of what Banking as a Service is and what it means for the industry.
Head to bit.ly/bankingasaservice.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review