In the midst of a second national lockdown in England, Adam Davis and guests take a look back at what's happened during and since the last, larger lockdown and the lessons we’ve learned as an industry that can help us going forward.
This week's guests include:
- Jana Lvova - Head of Fintech Europe, Visa
- Simon Cureton - CEO, Funding Options
- James Smith - Director of Digital, Nationwide Building Society
This podcast is brought to you by Jack Henry Digital the pioneer and creator of personal digital banking that helps community financial institutions strategically differentiate their digital offerings from those of MegaBanks, BigTechs and FinTechs.
This podcast is also brought to you by Pento - the UK’s first automated payroll platform. Say goodbye to clumsy spreadsheets, endless emails with external payroll providers and manual payments. Pento lets you run payroll in just a few clicks. It calculates taxes, integrates with platforms like Xero and makes all the payments and reports to HMRC & pension providers for you. Go to pento.io/insider to run payroll for free for the rest of the year.
Banking as a Service is deconstructing the banking stack.
It's enabling brands to embed finance more easily, and to tailor financial products to specific customer needs.
This is presenting new opportunities for specialised providers and offers banks extra revenue streams.
Download our report for a comprehensive, no BS view of what Banking as a Service is and what it means for the industry.
Head to bit.ly/bankingasaservice.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
- Google moves into Venmo and bank territory with checking accounts and updated payment app
- Starling hits profitability for the first time
- Daylight launches LGBT+ digital banking platform
- JPMorgan pushes ahead with UK digital bank plans
- From a UK challenger to a US one: Current snags $131 million in Series C funding
- The Queen expresses interest in blockchain technology