In this episode
On this episode of FinTech Insider we cover all sorts of intrigue, from money laundering, to tantric blockchain, to narcotics. Of course, we also analyze the latest FinTech headlines so you don’t have to, and interview some of our favourite folks at solarisBank and Penta. Thank you to our guests for another fun episode.
Monty Munford, writer for The Economist, BBC, Forbes, and Fast Company, and Founder of Mob76
Megan Caywood, Chief Platform Officer at Starling Bank
Sophie Guibaud, Vice President European Expansion at Fidor
- Forbes – Meet The European banks of the future…you might even like them – Link
- Business Insider – German FinTech startup solarisBank raises €26.3 million and lands Deutsche Bank exec as CEO – Link
- Pymnts – Penta launches to help SMEs cherry-pick banking services – Link
- Mastercard – Prepaid card programmes in France (no link)
- Independent – Banks are getting bigger, not smaller. Clearly they learnt nothing from the 2008 financial crisis – Link
- FT – Lloyds to transfer 1,900 staff to IBM in IT outsourcing deal – Link
- City A.M. – Digital challenger Starling Bank is launching in beta – Link
- Quartz – The influence of Uber ratings is about to be felt in the hallways of one of the world’s largest banks – Link
Are we one of your favs? If so, please tell a friend about our podcast, and leave FinTech Insider a review on iTunes.