Simon and Ross are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Alex Marsh, Senior Analytics Director at Klarna
- Anna Irrera, Fintech reporter, Reuters
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Robinhood scraps UK launch amid mounting scrutiny of trading platform (1:16)
- Klarna: We tightened our lending in lockdown (16:36)
- Monzo (re)launch Monzo Plus (29:28)
- Goldman and Mastercard invest in Bond (40:19)
- UK Government kicks off fintech review and we hear from the Economic Secretary to the Treasury (51:02)
- Missing Wirecard exec Marsalek under protection of GRU in Moscow (1:01:35)
Fintech Insider listeners, we need you!
We’d love it if you could take a few minutes to give us your feedback and suggestions to help shape the future of the show!
To help us out, please visit bit.ly/FintechInsiderSurvey to take a short survey.
It shouldn’t take more than 5 mins to complete but it would mean so much to us.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review