Simon and Jason are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Alex Frean, Head of Corporate Affairs at Starling
- Mike Dudas, Chairman of the Board at The Block
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Square Rally Sends Valuation Into Ranks of Biggest U.S. Banks
- EU banks to take on Visa, Mastercard with new payments system
- Starling do all the things including launching a dollar account, an SMB toolkit and applying for more remedies funding
- SocGen acquire NeoBank Shine
- The mysterious case of Wirecard’s missing COO
- 123456 is still most popular online password
This podcast is brought to you by Equinix. Equinix is the world's largest data center & colocation provider, enabling fastest application performance, lowest latency and a digital ecosystem for financial services. Its platform of 200+ data centres worldwide protects, connects and empowers the mission-critical infrastructure for over 10,000 businesses.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review