Our expert hosts, Simon and David, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Joe Bloemendaal, Head of Strategy at Mitek
- Nathalie Oestmann, COO, Curve
- Emily Nicolle, Tech Editor, City AM
We also hear from:
- Daljit Singh, Chief Design Officer, Marketing Director and Co-founder at Anna Money, and
- Michael Ducker, co-founder of Pinch who is the Director of Product at Chime
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- The Wirecard saga continues to unravel - taking UK fintechs along with it
- Banking platform solarisBank raises $67.5 million at $360 million valuation
- US challenger bank Chime launches Credit Builder, a credit card that works more like debit
- Galileo launches Galileo Instant for creating branded debit card & digital banking experiences
- Monzo educate their followers on online puppy scams
This podcast is brought to you by Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK). Mitek is a global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification solutions built on the latest advancements in computer vision, artificial intelligence and machine learning. Mitek’s identity verification solutions enable an enterprise to verify a user’s identity during a digital transaction, which assists businesses operating in highly regulated markets to reduce financial risk and meet regulatory requirements while increasing revenue from digital channels. Financial services, marketplaces and other organizations around the world use Mitek to reduce friction creating the digital experiences their customers expect. Mobile Deposit® and Mobile Verify® are used by millions of consumers for check deposit, new account opening and more. The company is based in San Diego with offices in New York, London, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Paris and St Petersburg. Learn more at www.miteksystems.com.
This podcast is also brought to you by Equinix. Equinix is the world's largest data center & colocation provider, enabling fastest application performance, lowest latency and a digital ecosystem for financial services. Its platform of 200+ data centres worldwide protects, connects and empowers the mission-critical infrastructure for over 10,000 businesses.
Small business financial services are only 1% finished. Our latest research examines the Jobs to be Done and cultural insights on what US business owners need, and the digital services that will help them meet their goals. Download the research for free by heading to bit.ly/digitalsmb.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review