Ep106 – CMA Special: How will APIs change banking?
Episode 6 · August 15th, 2016 · 1 hr 29 mins
About this Episode
This week we’re joined by Bill Sullivan (@WFSULLIVAN3) Global Head Financial Services Market Intelligence @Capgemini, Dominic Lindley (@DominicLindley) Financial Services Consumer Panel and friend of the show appearing for her hat-trick Anna Irrera (@annairrera) Trading and tech reporter for @FinancialNews (part of @wsj).
Key stories this week:
- Finextra – Bitcoin and Blockchain “pose little risk to payments players” Credit Suisse Blockchain Report: LINK
- TechCrunch – 200m revenue for Pokemon go – LINK
- Business Insider – Fintech funding has declined except for one key area : LINK
- Mashable – Apple Pay fights back against Australian banks LINK
- How fintech could cash in on BoE rate cut – How fintech could cash in on BoE rate cut : LINK
- Finextra – RBS scraps W&G carve out : LINK
- Coin Telegraph – IBM to Launch One of the Largest Blockchain Implementations in the World : LINK
- Qapital integration – The thin edge of the wedge for APIs: LINK
- Tech Crunch – Mondo get’s its banking licence … with restrictions : LINK
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe below using your favourite podcasting app, follow the show @FinTechInsiders or get in touch and tell us what you think at FinTechInsider@11FS.co.uk
The post Ep106 – CMA Special: How will APIs change banking? appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep106 – CMA Special: How will APIs change banking? appeared first on 11:FS.