Our expert hosts, Sarah Kocianski and Leda Glyptis, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Carlo Gualandri, CEO and founder of Soldo
- Myles Stephenson, CEO of Modulr
- Keith Grose, Head of UK at Plaid
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Interest rates slashed at home and abroad to combat the impact of coronavirus (03:36)
- Contactless limits to rise by £15 (11:13)
- Covid Credit comes together for the self-employed (19:05), featuring comment from 11:FS' Simon Taylor about how Covid Credit came to be.
- SoftBank’s buying spree ends (27:38)
- Revolut launches stateside (35:14)
- Xinja draws investment from World Investments (42:33)
- Bunq expands its Green Card to 30 countries (49:09)
This podcast is brought to you by Mitek. Smart, automated and fast. Mitek helps you reduce fraud, create trust, and offer your customers the experience they value. Hundreds of AI-based analytics and face comparison algorithms work together to verify a user is truly the owner of their ID document in order to enable secure customer acquisition, fast money movement and prevent account takeover fraud. Document verification and facial biometrics work hand-in-hand to verify identities of users to provide them with a secure and convenient onboarding process.
Love fintech? Then sign up for our newsletter, Fintech in Five. A snack-sized selection of the week's biggest stories, longer reads, soundbites and more. Just visit this link to sign up! 11fs.com/newsletter
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
- Interest rates slashed at home and abroad to combat the impact of coronavirus
- Contactless limits to rise by £15
- Covid Credit comes together for the self-employed
- SoftBank to Sell $41 Billion in Assets, Signaling End of Buying Spree
- Revolut launches in the US
- Xinja draws investment from World Investments
- Bunq expands its Green Card to 30 countries