Our expert hosts, David Brear and Jason Bates, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Alex Latham - CMO at Chip
- Layla White - CEO of TechPassport
- Charlotte Crosswell, CEO of Innovate Finance
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Governments and regulators around the world react to coronavirus (03:55)
- FCA releases coronavirus response (14:33)
- Bank of England seeks input on digital currency (23:10)
- FDIC approves Square loan charter (33:22)
- Monzo enters the SME space (39:58)
- A busy week at Revolut (50:15)
- Nationwide to open early for vulnerable customers (1:03:11)
This podcast is brought to you by Stake, the digital brokerage app bringing you unrivalled access to the US market. Invest in over 3,500 US stocks and ETFs, including game-changing companies like Google, Amazon and Tesla. Trading is instant, direct and commission-free, and with a fully digitised sign-up, you’ll be in the market in minutes. Visit hellostake.com or search ‘Stake Trade’ to seize the US market’s 31 trillion dollars-worth of opportunity today.
Love fintech? Then sign up for our newsletter, Fintech in Five. A snack-sized selection of the week's biggest stories, longer reads, soundbites and more. Just visit this link to sign up! 11fs.com/newsletter
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review