This week David Brear is back in the Big Apple and is hosting today's Fintech Insider news show alongside Will White. Our expert hosts are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Lindsay Davis - Senior Intelligence Analyst at CB Insights
- Arno Castanet - Director of Solution Marketing, Americas at Finastra
- Jon Zanoff - Managing Director at TechStars
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Chime quadruples valuation in less than a year (03:30)
- Robinhood tops 10 million accounts (15:48)
- Goldman to bring wealth management to the masses (31:32)
- Paul A Volcker, Former Fed Chairman, Dies at 92 (37:57)
- SoFi founder raises $100 million for new company (40:40)
- Andreessen-backed fintech’s ‘abusive’ boss sued for gender bias (49:50)
- One-digit sort code error costs Cambridge man his inheritance (59:27)
Love fintech? Then sign up for our Newsletter, Fintech in Five. A snack-sized selection of the week's biggest stories, longer reads, soundbites and more.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review