In the last Fintech Insider News show of the year expert hosts, David Brear and Simon Taylor, are joined by a panel of awesome guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
Making his Fintech Insider debut:
- Bradley Riss - Chief Commercial Officer at Checkout.com.
And we also have some familiar faces returning to the show:
- Tom Blomfield - Cheif Executive Officer at Monzo
- Louise Hill - Co-founder & Chief Operating Officer at gohenry
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- RBS to pay £40m penalty for foreign exchange rigging (02:44)
- WeLab raises $156 million ahead of virtual bank launch (11:01)
- OakNorth sees first loan default (19:23)
- Incumbents and challengers hike overdraft rates (25:34)
- Venmo and PNC feud over glitch (34:06)
- Volt’s onboarding process begins (38:17)
- Three more payday lenders fold (46:50)
- Mastercard launches mobile gift card (57:12)
Love fintech? Then sign up for our newsletter, Fintech in Five. A snack-sized selection of the week's biggest stories, longer reads, soundbites and more. Just visit this link to sign up! 11fs.com/newsletter
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review