Our expert hosts, Simon Taylor and David Brear are joined by some returning guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Olly Betts - Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at OpenWrks
- Aman Kohli - Chief Technology Officer Banking and Capital Markets, DXC Technology
- Isabel Woodford - Fintech Journalist, Sifted
Together, they cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Plaid expands further across Europe (02:24) - and we also hear from Plaid's Head of UK, Keith Grose, to tell us more.
- Goldman Sachs may be acquiring E-Trade or merging with US Bank (12:29)
- Westpac chief quits amid money laundering scandal (21:36)
- India’s Paytm raises $1 billion (30:40)
- Nationwide opens API sandbox for mortgage industry (37:28)
- Revolut launches GBP direct debits (44:17)
- Brazilian fintech says it’s the world’s first LGBT+ bank (50:26)
- RBS’s Bo moo-ves into the market (54:11)
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS - the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
- Plaid expands further across Europe
- Goldman Sachs may be acquiring E-Trade or merging with US Bank
- Westpac chief quits amid money laundering scandal
- India’s Paytm raises $1 billion
- Nationwide opens API sandbox for mortgage industry
- Revolut launches GBP direct debits
- Brazilian fintech says it’s the world’s first LGBT+ bank
- RBS’s Bo moo-ves into the market