Our expert hosts, David Brear and Sarah Kocianski, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Diana Parades - CEO and founder, Suade Labs
- Daniel Hegarty - CEO and Founder, Habito
- Oliver Smith - Editor at AltFi
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Revolut to launch in the U.S. by year-end with Mastercard deal (03:26)
- Santander Rolls Out US Digital Deposits To Rival Goldman (10:24)
- PayPal is launching a Venmo credit card to help monetize the payment app (15:27)
- AmEx joins the corporate card for startups world (28:56)
- Fintech API builder Galileo to go global on $77 million capital injection (36:19)
- CYBG to relaunch as Virgin Money (47:30)
- Denizen shuts up shop (54:29)
- Women At EY Instructed On How To Dress and Act Nicely Around Men (1:00:20)
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS - the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
- Fintech Revolut to launch in the U.S. by year-end with Mastercard deal - Reuters
- Santander Rolls Out US Digital Deposits | PYMNTS.com
- PayPal's Venmo is launching a credit card
- AmEx Takes Aim at Brex With New Corporate Cards for Startups - Bloomberg
- Fintech API builder Galileo to go global on $77 million capital inj...
- CYBG to relaunch as Virgin Money
- Denizen shuts up shop
- Women At Ernst & Young Instructed On How To Dress, Act Nicely Around Men | HuffPost UK