On this weeks insights show, David Brear is hosting a live panel at the premiere of 11:Years, our documentary about the rise of UK fintech! Our fantastic panel consists of:
- Eric Van der Kleij - CEO and founder of Frontier network as well as the founder of Tech City UK (now Tech Nation) and Level 39
- Ashok Vaswani - Global Head of Consumer Banking & Payments, Barclays - former APAC CEO at Citi Bank among other things
- Anne Boden - CEO and Founder of Starling Bank, former COO of AIB
- Nick Ogden - Founder of the brand new of RTGS.Global, founder of ClearBank and Worldpay and the father of e-commerce among many others!
This live panel covers the following topics:
- The key take aways from the film
- Why London such a successful fintech ecosystem?
- How has the landscape changed with having new competitors?
- How can regulation enable development?
- How can the UK maintain its leading position?
- How can the UK help accelerate ecosystem around the world?
- Will the next 11 years move the dial for FiServ as much as the last 11?
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS - the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review