Our expert hosts, David Brear and Will White are joined by some great guests to talk about financial crime. What is it, how does it manifest itself and how can we work to solve it? Our guests are as following:
- Francesca Hopwood-Road, Head of RegTech and Advanced Analytics at the FCA
- Simon McDougall, Executive Director, Technology Policy and Innovation at the ICO
- Nas Ahmed - General Counsel & Head of Risk in Exec at 11:FS
We cover the following topics:
- Importance of getting it right
- Current state of play
- Use of technology & Getting everyone onboard
- Is this an area where the UK could lead the world if we get it right?
- What could the future look like?
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review