Our expert hosts, David Brear and Sarah Kocianski, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Ben Chisell - Director of Digital product at OakNorth
- Husayn Kassai - CEO and Co-Founder at Onfido
- Bailey Kursar - CEO and Co-Founder of Toucan
- We also hear from US CEO of N26, Nicolas Kopp about their recent US launch
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- N26 moves out of beta and goes nationwide across the US (03:11)
- Numbrs joins the fintech unicorn club (09:25)
- Revolut’s new hires (16:45)
- Deutsche bank fined 16 million dollars over US corruption charges (23:51)
- Meeting of two marketplaces: Raisin acquires fairr
- A woman's bank sent her safe house address to her abusive ex
- India’s CRED raises $120M to help people improve their financial behavior
- K-Swiss just dropped a new line of sneakers - specifically designed for CEOs!
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
- N26 moves out of Beta in US
- Numbrs joins fintech unicorn club
- Revolut hires new treasurer, deputy CFO and director of financial c...
- Deutsche Bank fined $16m over US corruption charges - CityAM : CityAM
- Raisin acquires retirement savings marketplace fairr
- 'The bank sent my safe house address to my abusive ex' - BBC News
- India’s 9-month-old CRED raises $120M to help people improve their financial behavior | TechCrunch
- K-Swiss The Startup collection features shoes designed 'for CEOs' - Business Insider