Our expert hosts, Leda Glyptis and Simon Taylor, are joined by some great guests on this insights show to take a deep dive in to the future of the payments industry and where we are going to see innovation coming from in this space! Our panel of guests include:
- Harry Newman - Head of Banking at SWIFT
- Andy Smith - CTO of Clearbank
- Nadya Hijazi - Head of GLCM Digital, HSBC
On this insights episode, we cover the following topics
- What is correspondent banking?
- What is SWIFT and how is it shaping the future of the industry?
- How is technology changing a traditionally static industry?
- What will the universal adoption of gpi means for creating new opportunities for innovation?
- Is the future going to be DLT based?
- Where is the cross-border payments industry going next?
All this, and much more on today's insights show.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review