On this episode of Fintech Insider Insights, David Brear and Sarah Kocianski are joined by four guests, who all just happen to be winners of the RBS remedies fund! Our guests include:
- Andrew Smith - Chief technology officer at Clearbank - Pool A
- Alex Cardona - Co-Founder at Codat - Pool D
- Rob Angus, Chief Proposition & Finance Officer, Nationwide For Business - Pool B
- Simon Brown - Head of Business Banking at Atom Bank - Pool C
On this insights episode we take a detailed look at the RBS remedies fund. We go through the following:
- What is the RBS remedies fund and what lead to it?
- Who are the winners of each pool?
- What was the road to winning like?
- What does the RBS remedies fund mean to the SME sector?
- What does the future of SME banking in the UK look like?
All this and so much more on todays Fintech Insider Insights.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review