Ep105 – Putting the brakes on accelerators
Episode 5 · August 9th, 2016 · 1 hr 26 mins
About this Episode
Key stories this week:
- Bitcoin drops 20% on news of another exchange hack:
- TransferWise gets direct access to Faster Payments
- Fintech Fundings: 186 Companies Raised $1.6 Billion in June
- A seven year old idea comes of age: Bank-as-a-Service
- Venmo Will Soon Be Larger Than Any Bank P2P Service
- German digital bank Fidor acquired by French banking giant
- Why Australia’s Biggest Banks Are Going After Apple
- Barclays rolls out voice biometrics for phone banking
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe below using your favourite podcasting app, follow the show @FinTechInsiders or get in touch at FinTechInsider@11FS.co.uk
The post Ep105 – Putting the brakes on accelerators appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep105 – Putting the brakes on accelerators appeared first on 11:FS.