Our hosts David, Simon and Sarah are joined by Oscar Williams-Grut, Senior City Correspondent at Yahoo Finance, Valentina Kristensen, Director, Growth and Communications at Oak North and Livia Benisty, Head of Financial Crime at Mimiro.
First up, China launches an app to dob in debt 04:01
Lloyds unveils 100% mortgage for first-time buyers 10:32
TrueLayer launches Open Banking-based payments API 20:27
FCA launches GFIN 27:37
We spoke to Anna Wallace from the FCA to tell us more 33:37
11:FS AMA with a question on which fintech has the best approach to building a banking marketplace 38:41
Stripe raises $100m at $22.5bn valuation 46:49
We spoke to Andy Challis, MD Principal Investments, and John Stecher, CIO at Barclays to give us insight into Barclays supersized accelerator 53:51
Barclays supersizes New York accelerator 56:30
Chief Innovation Officer, Neal Cross Bids Farewell to DBS Bank in Heartfelt Post 57:45
And Finally, HSBC launches ‘sound identity’ in next phase of global brand refresh 1:00:07
We spoke to VaynerMedia’s Patrick Givens, Head of VaynerSmart - to give us an expert’s perspective 1:03:25
All this and so much more on today's episode of Fintech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the fintech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Let us know your thoughts @FintechInsiders on Twitter
This week's episode was produced by Laura Watkins and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
- China launches app encouraging users to identify and report ‘deadbeat’ debtors | The Independent
- Lloyds unveils 100% mortgage for first-time buyers | Money | The Guardian
- TrueLayer launches Open Banking-based payments API
- GFIN | FCA
- Stripe raises $100m at $22.5bn valuation
- Barclays supersizes New York accelerator
- Chief Innovation Officer, Neal Cross Bids Farewell to DBS Bank in Heartfelt Post | Fintech Singapore
- HSBC launches ‘sound identity’ in next phase of global brand refresh