In this episode
News, glorious news! We’ve switched up the format of the show in season 2. Every Monday, we’ll bring you FinTech Insider News, a show dedicated exclusively to the latest FinTech and financial services headlines. Wednesday features FinTech Insider Insights, where we’ll continue to bring on experts to discuss digital banking, new business models, APIs, and all the other areas that matter to our industry. And on Fridays, with FinTech Insider Interviews, we’ll continue to share the individual stories of people making the biggest impact in FinTech and financial services.
- Frankie Woodhead, Director, Commercial & Channels at Barclays – @FTWoodhead
- Alessandro Hatami, Managing Partner at The Pacemakers – @ahatami
News this week
- The Telegraph – Donald Trump plans new deal for Britain – Link
- Pascal Bouvier – The Passporting Gambit – Link
- Pyments – MiSys aims to kill P2P lending / alternative lending – Link
- Business Insider – Siemens partners with Scalable Capital – Link
- Reuters – Tencent, Hillhouse Capital take stakes in Aviva Hong Kong – Link
- Finextra – China’s Ant Financial goes global in bid for two billion users in 10 years – Link
- Ant Financial – MoneyGram Agrees to Merge with Ant Financial – Link
- The Register – Lloyds Bank outage: DDoS is prime suspect – Link
- Hacker group claims responsibility for Lloyds with ransom demands – Link
- Finextra – UK banks strike branch banking deal with Post Office – Link
- CNBC – Deutsche Bank’s CEO says technology will be key to banking in the next five years – Link
We’d also like to welcome our new sponsors this year, LinkedIn and the Financial Times. We’re really excited about these new partnerships and taking FinTech Insider to the next level.
The post Ep206 – Trump’s New Deal for Britain, Ant Financial Goes Global appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep206 – Trump’s New Deal for Britain, Ant Financial Goes Global appeared first on 11:FS.