Ep. 246. Insights: Digital Identity
Episode 408 · August 24th, 2018 · 1 hr 13 mins
About this Episode
Today's insights show takes a closer look at what it means to have a digital identity and who really controls who you are online?
We speak to the perfect experts to find out:
- Jamie Smith - Strategic Engagement Director - Evernym
- Emma Lindley - Senior Director of Digital ID and Money at Visa
- Vinny Lingham - Co-founder and CEO of Civic
- Diane Joyce - CTO for the Post Office Identity Services
- Katryna Dow - Founder and CEO of Meeco
Our hosts dive deep into the issue, finding out what your digital identity actually means, who owns it, who the biggest players in the space are and how you can reclaim it with self-sovereign ID. Laura and Ryan also take a look at how digital identity works globally and how it's set to develop in the future.
This episode was written and produced by Laura Watkins, and co-produced by Petrit Berisha, edited by Michael Bailey.