Ep. 231. News: Death is no excuse
Episode 392 · July 2nd, 2018 · 1 hr 12 mins
About this Episode
Simon sits down with Freddy Kelly, Veronique Barbosa, Tanya Andreasyan, and Philip Clarke to discuss the latest news hitting the fintech space this week. Including: Amazon teaming up with American Express for SMBs, Nationwide launch their fintech fund, and Goldman Sachs predict the world cup final.
We also have a few great interviews with Emma Huntington from Nationwide, Nick Katz, CEO of Acasa, Harry Keen, CEO of Hazy, and Brian Barnes the CEO of M1 Finance.
All this and so much more on today's episode of Fintech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the fintech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Let us know your thoughts @FintechInsiders and join the discussion by signing up at www.fintechinsidernews.com
- American Express has deal to offer Amazon credit card
- Fintech friends: Monzo partners with TransferWise for international payments
- Venmo Launches A Debit Card | PYMNTS.com
- BBVA trials facial recognition payments
- Credit Karma CEO Ken Lin says autonomous money will be here in five years
- UK financial entrepreneur Anthony Thomson is launching a new digital bank in Australia | Business Insider
- Nationwide launches £50m fintech fund
- Alexa, I can trust you with my checkbook, right? Banks start to offer services through virtual assistants, smart speakers
- Introducing M1 Borrow | M1 Finance
- World Cup final showdown between England and Brazil, Goldman Sachs says - Business Insider