Ep. 218. News: From Loot To Hoot
Episode 377 · May 21st, 2018 · 1 hr 3 mins
About this Episode
Laura Sarah and David sit down with Charlie Wood, Principal Consultant at Capco, and Simon Vans-Colina, Engineer at Monzo.
Laura takes the panel through the latest interesting and in one case, bizarre, stories coming out from the fintech space. Including: Robinhood hits a bullseye, Monzo blocks gambling, and are Irish spies affecting mortgage brokers?
All this and so much more on today's episode of Fintech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode and leave a review on iTunes. Spread the fintech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Let us know your thoughts @FintechInsiders and join the discussion by signing up at www.fintechinsidernews.com
- Santander to launch stand-alone UK digital bank
- HSBC’s new aggregator app was downloaded 13k times on the day it launched
- Robinhood scores $363m Series D
- Digital bank Monzo tackles gambling addiction head on
- Annual Fraudscape report reveals record number of identity frauds
- Irish bank caught in social media spying storm
- Britain’s first 100 per cent ‘born in the cloud’ bank celebrates Microsoft collaboration
- Morgan Stanley bets on Brazil’s fintech lending boom
- Volt Bank awarded Australia’s first new unrestricted banking license
- With less cash in circulation, Swedish thieves turn to wildlife trafficking