Ross and Sarah sit down with Sameer Gulati, Head of Policy and Regulation at Innovate Finance, Kathryn Harris, Innovation Lead at Lloyds, and James Hurley, Enterprise Editor at The Times.
Ross takes the panel through the latest weird and wonderful stories from the fintech world, including: the number of fintechs set to double by 2030, Monese reach the Holy Grail of finance, and Australia's data falls off the back of a truck. All this and so much more on today's episode of Fintech Inisider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode and leave a review on iTunes. Share the fintech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Let us know your thoughts @FintechInsiders and join the discussion by signing up at www.fintechinsidernews.com
- Supporting UK FinTech: Accessing a Global Talent Pool
- How Monese, A Challenger Bank For European Migrants, Reached The Holy Grail Of Finance
- 11:Drive - Financial Inclusion and Why it's Necessary for Everyone - 11:FS
- Over half of women have never held an investment product
- Australia's Largest Bank Lost The Personal Financial Histories Of 12 Million Customers
- Baidu to offload majority stake in financial services unit
- Canada's stock market set to reopen after rare shutdown
- GreenSky defies downturn in online lending and files for IPO
- Subscribe to read
- BANKER BROS, BEWARE: There's a popular Instagram account mocking your 'Midtown Uniform'