Simon and Ross sit down with Carrie Osman, CEO and founder of Cruxy, Ali Paterson, Editor of Fintech Finance, Amelie Arras, Marketing Director of Adastra Marketing, and Veronique Constans, Programme Manager at 11:FS.
Ross takes the panel through the latest interesting and amusing stories from the fintech world, including: Global fintech funding hitting a record high, Revolut's unicorn valuation, Amazon's foray into blockchain and Cryptocurrency means funeral finance? All this and so much more on this episode of Fintech Inisider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode and leave a review on iTunes. Share the fintech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Let us know your thoughts @FintechInsiders and join the discussion by signing up at www.fintechinsidernews.com
- Global fintech funding hits record $5.4bn in Q1
- Digital banking startup Revolut raises $250M at a valuation of $1.7B – TechCrunch
- What does Revolut's Valuation Mean for the Rest of European Fintech? - 11:FS
- TransferWise launches multi-country bank account
- Wealthify joins Starling Bank’s Marketplace
- TSB admits its internet banking woes are not over
- Amazon’s new blockchain service competes with similar products from Oracle and IBM | TechCrunch
- World Bank Releases the Latest Global Findex Database
- Half of all Tube and rail pay-as-you-go journeys across London are now made using contactless payments
- Over a third of Brits think that 'cryptocurrency' refers to funeral finance