Ep103 – Blockchain, Blockchain, Blockchain
Episode 3 · July 25th, 2016 · 1 hr 15 mins
About this Episode
1) BT fault hits broadband users and banks
2) Pokemon Go’s McDonald’s Partnership Points To A Promising Business Model
3) Apple Pay says bonjour to France and nei ho to Hong Kong
4) Oaknorth : first challenger bank to use Facebook at Work
5) Silicon Valley billionaire Peter Thiel is doubling down on a German fintech startup
6) Google’s DeepMind trains AI to cut its energy bills by 40%
7) Santander’s fintech VC firm got another $100 million to invest
8) A huge US bank is ignoring Brexit warning signs and is buying a new £300 million London HQ
9) Central Bank Digital Currencies Could Boost GDP, Bank of England Says
10) UK Legislators Cast Critical Eye on Bitcoin and Blockchain at Parliament Event
We hoped you liked Episode 3 – Subscribe and follow @obussmann) Marcus Treacher (@marcus_treacher) who is the Global Head of Strategic Accounts at @Ripple and we also chat through the news with Oscar Willams Grut (@OscarWGrut) who is the FinTech reporter for Business Insider. We hoped you like Episode 3 – Follow us and tell us what you think of the show @FinTechInsiders and keep letting us know what you think.
The post Ep103 – Blockchain, Blockchain, Blockchain. appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep103 – Blockchain, Blockchain, Blockchain appeared first on 11:FS.