Ep113 – Financial Inclusion: Banking The Next Billion
Episode 13 · October 11th, 2016 · 2 hrs 7 secs
About this Episode
In this episode
This week we had the pleasure of talking to some global thought leaders in the space of Financial Inclusion.
This week we welcome onto the show Kosta Peric (@copernicc) who is the Deputy Director, Financial Services for the Poor at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. We have Faith Reynolds who is a Member of the Financial Innovation Standing Committee CWG at ESMA. We have Jaz O’hara the founder at the World Wide Tribe (www.theworldwidetribe.com) and lastly we have Lynsey Barber (@lynseybarber) who is the Tech Reporter for City A.M.
We’ve a huge show for you chatting through some of the main issues surrounding Financial Inclusion.
News this week
- FT Banks are not making proper use of Fintech
- Finextra – ING to spend EUR800M on Digital and Shed 7,000 Jobs Link
- Reuters – Deutsche Bank in race to settle DoJ $14Bn Fine Link
- FT – Start-up WB21 Moves to Berlin but not all is as it seems Link
- Finextra – Banks ready for real world Blockchain Link
- PYMNTS – AliPay launching in three London Stores Link
- Techcrunch – Grow launches its App for Socially Responsible Investing Link
- The Memo -Moni Gives Financial Inclusion and dignity to European Migrants and refugees Link
- Euromoney FInancial Inclusion is changing the face of banking Link
Got a burning question or just want to shout of how much you’re loving whats in your ears right now? Contact us on Twitter @FinTechInsider or @11FSTeam, or email on FinTechInsider@11fs.co.uk
The post Ep113 – Financial Inclusion: Banking The Next Billion. appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep113 – Financial Inclusion: Banking The Next Billion appeared first on 11:FS.