Ep112 – The Secrets of Berlin FinTech Superstars
Episode 12 · October 4th, 2016 · 2 hrs 5 mins
About this Episode
In this episode
This week we had the pleasure of visiting Berlin, an incredible, vibrant and historic city, now becoming a global Tech and FinTech Hub. We bring you the brightest and best from the Berlin FinTech scene.
Your hosts, as always, is David Brear (@davidbrear) and Jason Bates (@JasonBates) Simon Taylor (@sytaylor) and Chris Skinner (@Chris_Skinner).
We’re joined by our kind hosts from Berlin Marko Wenthin (@solarisbank) and Philipp Blankenagel (@Pblankangel)
We interview Valentin Stalf (@valentinstalf) the CEO of the Red Hot N26 Challenger Bank
Then we finish up with an interview with a really interesting concept from Oliver Neumann of OptioPay (@otneumann)
News this week
- Economist – Central Banks Taking it to 11 : LINK
- The Guardian – Global Banking Shares Dive among $14bn Deutsche Bank Fine : LINK
- The Verge – Elon Musk: First humans who journey to Mars must ‘be prepared to die’ : LINK
- Telegraph – Almost 5,500 firms use passports to access EU from UK : LINK
Connected to this one..
- Standard – Sadiq Khan confirms ‘London work permit’ plans to stop post-Brexit exodus : LINK
- Accenture creates editable blockchain – LOL
- Business Insider – Scaleable Capital attracting 4m Euro per week in deposits : LINK
- Fast Company – Simple launches dual card thing : LINK
Got a burning question or just want to shout of how much you’re loving whats in your ears right now? Contact us on Twitter @FinTechInsider or @11FSTeam, or email on FinTechInsider@11fs.co.uk
The post Ep112 – The Secrets of Berlin Fintech Superstars appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep112 – The Secrets of Berlin FinTech Superstars appeared first on 11:FS.