In this episode
We have an awesome show for you this week talking to some of the most innovative people changing the way some of the largest banks on the planet operate.
We welcome back Anna Irrera (@annairrera) – Fintech reporter for Financial News, Dow Jones as well as Mariano Belinky (@belimad) and Pascal Bouvier – (@pascalbouvier) from Santander InnoVentures talking about their fund and how things work in Santander.
We interview Shamir Karkal (@) the former founder and CEO of Simple and now the Head of APIs for BBVA.
Lastly we talk to Neal Cross (@Neal_X) – Chief Innovation Officer at DBS Bank about the transformation he has spearheaded at DBS as well as what its like to be crowned the most innovative CIO on the planet.
News this week
- REUTERS – Wells Fargo seeks to shore up reputation in wake of scandal : LINK
- eFinancial News – Citi fintech acceleration head departs : LINK
- FT – UK Regulators are the most FinTech friendly : LINK
- REUTERS – Hong Kong to launch banking fintech ‘sandbox’ as rivals pull ahead: LINK
- Finextra – Singapore and Switzerland forge FinTech pact : LINK
- FinNews – CBA and Barclays Reveal Long Distance Fintech Solution : LINK
- Business Insider – Facebook has announced messenger payments – AGAIN : LINK (plus Alexa, iOS10, imessage apps, loads of stuff this week)
- BBC – Bank of England to buy Apple bonds : LINK
- New Chewable bank note : Link
- Coin Desk – Big Banks Invest $55 Million in Blockchain Startup Ripple’s Series B : LINK
The post Ep111 – Interviewed: The innovators really changing banking. appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep111 – Interviewed: The innovators really changing banking appeared first on 11:FS.