In this episode:
We bring you the highlights from the RFI global banking summit where we were lucky enough to speak to a variety of different guests, on a range of topics.
First up, Aden spoke with Louise Beaumont, Co-Chair at Open Bank Working Group, to talk about all things open banking, before he dived into a chat with regular FinTech Insider guest Ghela Boskovich.
Later on he chats to Luis Rodriguez, VP Strands Lab and Ricky Knox, founder of Tandem.
Later on, Simon Taylor takes the reigns as he chats with Mike Kelly, the Founder of Curl, Jesse McWaters of the World Economic Forum, Charles Green, CEO of RFi Group, the host of the event, and Yarrick, CEO of NBank.
- Louise Beaumont – Co chair, Open Bank Working Group
- Luis Rodriguez, VP Strands Labs
- Ghela Boskovich
- Ricky Knox – founder of Tandem
- Mike Kelly – Founder of Curl
- Jesse McWaters – Financial Innovation Lead, The World Economic Forum
- Charles Green – Founder and Group CEO RFi
Enjoying FinTech Insider? Tell a friend about us and please leave us a review on iTunes.