Ep110 – Will AI change the world of Banking?
Episode 10 · September 20th, 2016 · 1 hr 53 mins
About this Episode
This week we have a marathon of a show focussing on AI, Bots, Machine Learning and everything else augmented.
Your hosts, as always, is David Brear (@davidbrear), Jason Bates (@JasonBates), Simon Taylor (@sytaylor) and Chris Skinner (@Chris_Skinner)
We have a fantastic lineup this week of guests with; Devika Thapar (@DeeThapar) – Financial Services Leader, IBM Watson, Dr. Ella Rabener (@ella_rabener) – CMO of Scalable Capital and Ereli Eran (@ereli) – Senior Data Scientist at Ravelin.
We hope you enjoy the show
Key stories this week:
- IB Times – Barclays completes the world’s first live, end to end trade finance transaction with a live customer on Blockchain : LINK
- QZ.com – Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook, IBM, and Microsoft are creating the Justice League for AI : LINK
- Technology Review – MIT report – AI Wants to Be Your Bro, Not Your Foe : LINK
- Polygon – Watch the first ever movie trailer made by artificial intelligence : LINK
- Venture Beat – Are chatbots an evolution or a revolution? : LINK
- Venture Beat – Apple pushes its AI expert hiring spree into overdrive : LINK
- The Drum – David Ogilvy’s first interview since he died? Possibly not but Watson and The Drum prove his ideas are still alive : LINK
- Venture Beat – A Microsoft chatbot is insulting people again, and that’s a good thing : LINK
Got a burning question or just want to shout of how much you’re loving whats in your ears right now? Contact us on Twitter @FinTechInsider or @11FSTeam, or email on FinTechInsider@11fs.co.uk
The post Ep110 – Will AI change the world of Banking? appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep110 – Will AI change the world of Banking? appeared first on 11:FS.