Ep106 – CMA Special: How will APIs change banking?
About This Episode
This week we’re joined by Bill Sullivan (@) Global Head Financial Services Market Intelligence @Capgemini, Dominic Lindley (@) Financial Services Consumer Panel and friend of the show appearing for her hat-trick Anna Irrera (@) Trading and tech reporter for @FinancialNews (part of @wsj).
Key stories this week:
- Finextra – Bitcoin and Blockchain “pose little risk to payments players” Credit Suisse Blockchain Report: LINK
- TechCrunch – 200m revenue for Pokemon go – LINK
- Business Insider – Fintech funding has declined except for one key area : LINK
- Mashable – Apple Pay fights back against Australian banks LINK
- How fintech could cash in on BoE rate cut – How fintech could cash in on BoE rate cut : LINK
- Finextra – RBS scraps W&G carve out : LINK
- Coin Telegraph – IBM to Launch One of the Largest Blockchain Implementations in the World : LINK
- Qapital integration – The thin edge of the wedge for APIs: LINK
- Tech Crunch – Mondo get’s its banking licence … with restrictions : LINK
The post Ep106 – CMA Special: How will APIs change banking? appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep106 – CMA Special: How will APIs change banking? appeared first on 11:FS.