Ep124 – Wealth: Robo-Advisors or Master of Puppets?
About This Episode
In this episode
Wealth Management isn’t just for the super rich anymore. It’s opened up to everyone. But the reality is, most of us aren’t taking steps now to have a nice life in the future—or even to be able to retire. This week, our expert guests discuss how we can solve this massive social problem. We also chat about robo-advisors, creating offense in wealth management, digital wallets, and, of course, Metallica.
- Dave Bruno, Co-Founder of YNOME and Head UBS WM Innovation @SuperDaveBruno
- Jonathan Hey, Head of User Experience at Nutmeg @jonohey
- Joe Parkin, Head of Wealth and Retail at iShares by Blackrock
News this week
- Bloomberg – India’s Misguided War on Cash – Link
- Mashable – The Astronomical Rise of Mobile Wallets in India – Link
- Coindesk – Goldman Sachs and Santander Leaves R3CEV – Link
- Wired – Google is Amazing at Pictionary…Crowdsourced Machine Learning – Link
- Wealth Management – Envestnet Yodlee Strikes Partnership With Morgan Stanley – Link
- TechCrunch – German Online Wealth Management Platform Cashboard Scores €3M Series A – Link
- Wealth Management – Metallica Bassist Takes Equity Stake in RIA – Link
For more about Dave Bruno, check out his YouTube channel.
For more on Jonathan Hey, visit sketchplanations.com.
For more on iShares by Blackrock, go to www.ishares.co.uk.
The post Ep124 – Wealth: Robo-Advisors or Master of Puppets? appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep124 – Wealth: Robo-Advisors or Master of Puppets? appeared first on 11:FS.