Ep120 – Will FinTech Survive Trump? Plus Blockchain’s Biggest Brains
About This Episode
In this episode
Will Trump roll back regulation? Did chatbots swing the election? The 11:FS team discuss with three brilliant guests:
- Richard Brown – Chief Technology Officer, R3 – @gendal
- Richard Crook – Head of Innovation Engineering, RBS – @rickcrook
- Ajit Tripathy – Fintech and Digital Director, PWC – @triptananda
Then these blockchain experts debate the fetishization of the distributed ledger technology, what blockchain really is, and where we’re headed.
News this week
- Business Insider – Here’s what a Trump presidency means for US fintech – Link
- Wired – The Political Twitter Bots Will Rage This Election Day – Link
- Reuters – Exclusive: Goldman Sachs considers Frankfurt move over Brexit – Link
- BankNXT – Bank of America’s new chatbot is a higher form of intelligence – Link
- Bloomberg – A Warning for Fintech – Link
- ZDNet – Banco Sabadell: Fintech and platforms in transition – Link
- Motherboard – After 20 Minutes of Listening, New Adobe Tool Can Make You Say Anything – Link
Enjoy the show! If you like us, subscribe so you never miss an episode.
The post Ep120 – Will FinTech Survive Trump?
Plus Blockchain’s Biggest Brains appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep120 – Will FinTech Survive Trump? Plus Blockchain’s Biggest Brains appeared first on 11:FS.