Ep114 – Yipi-API-yay: open platforms, marketplaces and next-gen banking
About This Episode
In this episode
This week we had the pleasure of talking to some global thought leaders about a topic that is on everyone’s mind; APIs.
This week we are joined by Leda Glyptis (@) – Director, Sapient Global Markets, Megan Caywood (@) – Director of Marketplace Platform at Starling Bank, Markos Zachariadis (@) – Assistant Professor at Warwick Business School & Research Fellow at the University of Cambridge and Alex Lipton – Connection Science Fellow at MIT Connection Science
News this week
- FT – Big banks miss out on FinTech investment opportunities : LINK
- Banking Tech – MasterCard and SolarisBank partner for digital banking push : LINK
- Finextra – UK banks lag behind rest of high street on customer experience – BookingBug : LINK
- Telegraph – Bank of England’s Mark Carney and Philip Hammond in bank ‘war game’ : LINK
- BBC – RBS squeezed struggling businesses to boost profits, leak reveals : LINK
- Express – Which banks are getting most complaints from YOU? : LINK
- Forbes – Why The Teacher Of The Future Will Be Neither Man Nor Machine : LINK
The post Ep114 – Yipi-API-yay: open platforms, marketplaces and next-gen banking. appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep114 – Yipi-API-yay: open platforms, marketplaces and next-gen banking appeared first on 11:FS.